The Council on Holistic Healing and Recovery
is a Texas 501(c)3 non-profit company. The mission of the Council is to provide mental, spiritual and physical healthcare to people suffering from the effects of chemical and process addictions. These include:
- the process addict (sexual addiction, compulsive spending and pathological gambler, love and relationship addiction, compulsive eating, smoking cessation, workaholism, Adult Children of Alcoholics or other family addictive behavior or dysfunction and co-dependency
- Prescription and non-prescription drug addicts and alcoholics
- the addict's and alcoholics affected family members
- bereaved people suffering from death and non-death related losses
- survivors of physical, emotional, sexual, spiritual, financial, war, terrorism, trauma and abuse
We will refer the substance abuser (prescription and non-prescription drug addict and alcoholic) to appropriate RTC and Inpatient treatment programs in and out of the city.
The holistic approach is affordable, realistic and extremely powerful with no contraindications.