Aftercare & Family
We also use and refer to the various proven aftercare support groups:
- Those Affected by Living with Addiction, Abuse, Trauma and Grief GoFundMe page.
- Family, couples, individual therapy
- Contact your local Al-Anon, Ala-Teen or other 12step program family group
- Explore one or more of the 250 known variations of 12 Step groups
- Discover or Return to your Church of Choice
- Enroll in Access Consciousness
- Enroll in The Silva Method
- Study about - Prayer and Meditation
- Read about - Mindfulness
- Enroll in a Yoga Class
- Read - The Works of Dr. David Hawkins
- Read - The One Command
- Explore a Sweat Lodge
- Explore - The Medicine Wheel
- Explore - Vision Quest
- Contact - The Forum
- Contact - More to Life
- Contact - The Sedona Method
- Read - The Work by Byron Katie
- Explore - Therapeutic Massage
- Contact a Reiki Master
- Contact a Healing Touch Practitioner
- Contact a Touch for Health Practitioner
Non-12 step support groups with live or internet meetings. FYI all support group programs work great for all the people who identify with and work the programs. Here is a partial list.
A powerful cognitive behavioral approach that helps the client challenge and change their negative self-defeating core beliefs.
Rational Recovery is an abstinence-based recovery approach that is the "antithesis and irreconcilable arch-rival of Alcoholics Anonymous."
WFS, founded in 1976 by Jean Kirkpatrick, is an organization and self-help program for women alcoholics.